Hover over or tap on an area of interest to see any available photographs …
Your Social Pets Are Welcome at Ole Mink Farm!
At Ole Mink Farm, we know that pets are part of the family, and we welcome your social pets! We offer five pet-friendly luxury log cabin options, all with the comforts of home tucked in the Catoctin Mountains of Frederick County, Maryland. Look for this symbol on our cabin pages to find our pet friendly cabin options!
Take your dog for a walk on our hiking trails or allow your pet to get some exercise in our dog playground, complete with a fire hydrant! This gated playground allows your pet to play alone or with others. A bathing station is also available to keep your pet nice and clean!
A few things to keep in mind when visiting Ole Mink Farm with your pet!
• All pets must be registered in the office and fees paid upon arrival.
• Pets must be housebroken.
• Pets must be current on all vaccinations.
• Pets may not be left unattended on resort property unless crated.
• Continuous barking or noisy pets will not be tolerated.
• All pets must be leashed and under control at all times. Pets are not permitted to roam loose.
• Pets are not permitted in the gazebo, swimming area, rest rooms, game room, or store.
• Do NOT walk pets on other’s campsites.
• Owners MUST clean up after pets at all times and in all areas of the resort. Bags are provided for your convenience throughout the campground.
• Please use good manners when socializing with your pet. Any pet causing a safety or social problem will be removed from the property.
When God had made the earth and sky
The flowers and the trees.
He then made all the animals,
The fish, the birds and bees.
And when at last Hed finished,
Not one was quite the same.
He said, Ill walk this world of mine.
And give each one a name
And so He traveled far and wide
And everywhere He went,
A little creature followed Him
Until its strength was spent.
When all were named upon the earth
And in the sky and sea,
This little creature said, Dear Lord,
Theres not one left for me.
Kindly the Father said to him,
Ive left you to the end.
Ive turned my own name back to front
and called you dog, my friend.
- Author Unknown -